Thursday, July 5, 2012

Italian Sausage Subs

I was trying to find something I could make in a hurry the other night. I had bought some Italian Sausage a few weeks ago that I had frozen. I also had marinara sauce, mozzarella and hoagie buns. I know what I'm making for dinner! These are delicious with carmalized onions. INGREDIENTS 1 onion sliced 1 package mild Italian sausage 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce 4 hoagie buns 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese DIRECTIONS Cut the sausage up in 1 inch pieces and brown for about 15-20 minutes. Add Onions and carmalize about 5 minutes until tender. Warm the marinara sauce. Place buns in oven on 350 for about 5 minutes. When buns are done, place sausage pieces in the middle, top with onions, marinara sauce and cheese. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment