Tuesday, February 7, 2012

BBQ Pork Sandwiches with Creamy Coleslaw

This is AMAZING.  My husband is going on and on about how this is the best BBQ sauce he's ever had.  I'm so proud of myself!  I used two bbq sauces.  One for the pot roast, which had a little more liquid and my personal BBQ sauce I've created, which is thicker.   So delicious!!!

~You Will Need

1 chuck roast, around 2 1/2 - 3 lbs

Crock Pot BBQ Sauce

1/2 cup vinegar
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup yellow mustard
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 TBL garlic powder


Mix all together and put roast in crock pot on low for 6 hours and high on last 2 hours.

My BBQ sauce is on this link:

http://carolinecuisine.blogspot.com/2011/10/awesome-bbq-sauce.html


When roast is done, chop it up and mix with my sauce.  You may have to double my sauce recipe, depending on how much you want.

Caroline's Creamy Coleslaw

1  16 oz package coleslaw (can be found with the shredded lettuce at the store)
1/2 cup + 1/3 cup mayo
1/2 TBL white vinegar
1 TBL spicy dijon mustard
1/4 tsp celery seed
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper

Mix all ingredients and add to coleslaw.  Mix well and let sit in fridge for about 1 hour before serving. Serve on a hamburger bun.



                                                                  Amazingly Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment