Monday, February 4, 2013

Happy Mardi Gras!!!

Mardi Gras is in full swing! This weekend was filled with parades - even more parades next weekend!!! Here are some photos! Raising Cane's Chicken before the parade - my all-time favorite! Fresh, juicy chicken tenders, crispy fries and the sauce - so amazingly delicious you just want to keep ordering extra little cups of it! The toast melts in your mouth. My version of heaven - would literally be eating this every day and never gaining a pound! (yeah right!) I try to only eat this once a month. It's so good I sometimes eat it a couple of times a month. Fun fact - I worked there in college and I KNOW THE SECRET SAUCE RECIPE - but I will never tell you. Ha!
Some pretty floats...
Moon Pie!
My dinner table decorations. All of our beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment