Tuesday, February 5, 2013

St. Patty's Day DIY Wreath

St. Patrick's Day is around the corner and I'm elated! I thought I'd take a break from the mesh stuff and try something different. Everything for this wreath costs about $20.00. I already have a lot of paint and brushes. So, I wanted something not too bright green and fru fru, but still cute. I came up with this idea. I may add a green bow when it comes time to put this up on my front door. MATERIALS NEEDED Foam wreath Wooden Initial Burlap ribbon hot glue gun and glue sticks St. Patty's decorations Any other bows, ribbon, etc.
It is quite simple to put this together. Just wrap the burlap ribbon around and fold in the back to secure. Hot glue any little clovers or other decorations. Then paint a wooden letter (this is dark and light green polka dots. I know it almost looks black). Hot glue that on and there you go! It takes about 10 minutes to complete. Simple, inexpensive and cute. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment